Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Mere Puppets II

Clara snuck in my phone.

I guess I should give context for that. Eric and I got kidnapped by Puppets as we made our way to the local ARC HQ. One of the Puppets is named Henrietta Bendis, and she has a daughter named Clara who's being trained to become the Princess of Puppets, meaning the Wooden Girl will take control of her body if her current one gets destroyed.

Currently, Eric and I are being held in an otherwise-abandoned tunnel. Evidently, this city has a lot of those lying about. Just our luck. The Puppets are usually very picky about leaving Clara unwatched, but I guess they were busy dealing with some sort of intruder, and they decided Clara was too vulnerable to be exposed to anything like that.

I'm going to give my phone back to Clara after I write this. I don't want the Puppets to suspect her of anything; her situation is clearly not working in her favor, and it wouldn't surprise me if they mistreated her upon finding out that she let me use this. I actually tried to convince her not to give it to me, but she insisted, so I figure I may as well leave a post and update you

Footsteps

1 comment:

  1. You know... I've always kind of liked The Puppets. They're generally pretty quiet, only whimpering and crying every so often. I can't stand the dolls though... Also I've never hoped for a person to get in trouble as much as I am right now. I can't wait for some sweet sweet anguish as you feel guilt over the pain you've caused. I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete